Monday, January 12, 2009

After many months I have come out of hiding

For those of you who know, I have been in hiding because a mysterious (and bothersome) crime fighter has made it their mission to ruin all my plans for world domination. After the attempt on my life that failed I thought I had dealt with the problem. I however did not know of the new "stuperhero" that was working his lame moves my way. He has settled in Reno and has been working with local law enforcement to try and stop my every move. After careful consideration and research I feel that I am ready to continue with my plans... Nothing can stop me now!!!!

I also did some research to find if this new guy was registered with the World Superhero Registry, but he is not. He is lame and has something to do with carrots. He keeps yelling something about boc? Either way he will not stop me! If any of my followers comes across him please let me know, also keep track of the rest of the bothersome bunch here http://worldsuperheroregistry.com I was able to find a picture of him... what a vile looking boy!

I have also sent my grievance to the counsel about this nuisance not following the proper channels in declaring me his new arch enemy. Since he wears a bandoleer of carrots I can only assume that he has super vision... or he throws them. Either way he has stopped me with brute force... I must find his weakness... maybe sugar?

No comments: