Sunday, August 19, 2007

A side note, all the cheese has gone bad and is now smelling up the attic...

Diabolic plan #1172 has failed for the following reasons -

1 - I was unable to acquire a monkey that was smart enough
2 - The mini pig that he was supposed to ride is not "mini" enough
3 - Alarm codes were changed
4 - I couldn't find a big enough crane

For all those reasons the plan has failed. A side note, all the cheese has gone bad and is now smelling up the attic... questions are being asked. Killing her would raise bigger questions and would compromise several plans in operation. I will let her live. I guess I will put a fan up there or something, maybe one of those little pine thingys for the car.

The good news is now that diabolic plan #1172 is no longer on the books it lowers my status from Baleful to Nefarious. So thats a definite plus!

No comments: