Thursday, October 4, 2007

Don't make me have to win a contest to get your bill paid

It's funny how someone that has not paid for six months or ever has the nerve to call after I talked to her in person and say that the bill is wrong. Add to the fact that we didn't even charge her any late fee's, oh well! Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to collections she goes. A radio station that I listen to (in Reno and Sacramento) is having a promotion called "pay my bill." They will pay any monthly bill amount (up to 3K) as long as you listen at 7:20am and if your name is called, you must call within 9 mins. It's pretty sweet, I should send in this lady's bill, then maybe we would get paid.

http://www.robarnieanddawn.com/newsite/index.html

This show is what I keep on my ipod for scooping. These guys are great!

No comments: