Friday, October 19, 2007

Guerrilla warfare in the bushes

This is just a note to one of my customers.

Dear Charles,

I just wanted to let you know that there was an entire yard for you to utilize. I mean the yard is huge, there's the grass, dirt at the bottom of the hill, gravel, hell even the rocks around all the trees. With that in mind I just have to ask one question. Why do you feel the need to hide... no... camouflage your poo in bushes. Is it your way of wiping to back that ass up into the bush to do your business? What made you decide to hide your dirtiness? I am here to let you know that other dogs do it and you don't need to hide it anymore. What does it hurt you ask? I had to buy a special rake and your yard takes me twice as long. So I beg of you... please... no more steamers in the bushes.

Thanks,
The Scooper

No comments: