Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Super Mario Galaxy continues to rule me

I received Super Mario galaxy for the Wii last year at Christmas and had played it a total of 5 minutes until about a week ago. It's not that I didn't like the game I just got busy and hadn't really played to many one player games as the Wii is very fun with more people.

That is until last week or so when I decided to put the game on notice that I was coming for it. Had I known the level of involvement I may not have made such a bold challenge but alas here I am. The game is very addictive and I can see why it is one of the top 10 games of all time for the Wii. I have been running up and down and all around as this game is not just played on a flat playing field but on small planets that you run around or asteroids that you jump from one to another. It has come to the point that on Melanie's birthday I asked her if she wanted to watch me play... how 80's of me!

There are plenty of more updates and by far more interesting but at the moment this consumes me.

No comments: