Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Watersports shouldn't be part of my day...


Well it's not the first time but I was peed on today... by a dog...sicko's! While driving around I sometimes come across the stray dog here and there. usually they run home, but this time I guess the little guy was a bit to tuckered out. As I went to pick him up he of course let loose and sprayed me. Great, it's 100 degrees and now I have a peed on shirt! Long story short after taking him to the vet to see if he was micro chipped (which he wasn't) I had to bring the little guy home. I then posted an ad online to see if anyone had lost him and promptly made signs to put up in town. In the ad and the sign I asked for a description of the collar, and gender of the dog. I was a little worried that someone that was not the owner might try and claim him... can you see why?

No comments: