Monday, February 4, 2008

AAAAAHHHHHHH Yeah! I'm back baby!


Every weekend there was something to do and during the week it was trying to figure out what houses didn't have that much snow. Anyways I'm back baby! The Christmas lights have just been taken down, Halloween items have been put away, and the snow has begun to melt.

So many things have been going on that I should have been updating this but pure laziness kept the site from seeing a new post for months. It can't be that I was too busy during the week because for the past 3 weeks half the houses had too much snow to pooper scoop them. In fact it seemed like at the beginning of the week the night before it would snow like crazy wherever I was supposed to be. Then the snow wouldn't melt and the next week new snow would pile on top of that layer. One of my customers back yard, has had so little sunlight and so much snow that the entire yard is 4 inches of ice. It's pretty crazy when you have to bring a heavy metal shovel to chip that shit away.

Oh and I was sick for the past 2 weeks and that was hell. I still only have a partial voice and get winded moving around too much. WAH! Time to get to work!

No comments: