Monday, February 18, 2008

Your mom listens to the Radio

For all one of you who read my blog, you will know that I love to listen to a morning radio station called "Rob Arnie & Dawn." Well just last week they started their members only site. Excited because they would now be posting their entire show I grabbed my members only jacket, credit card and ran to the computer. $50 bucks later I was in like sin! Awesome! Uncensored shows are so much more entertaining. Best of all I have been wanting to write into the show but didn't really want to take the time to write in and not get an answer... well best of all they say they guarantee to answer all of members questions.... hmmm what to write about... Check it out here... http://members.robarnieanddawn.com/

When I do finally post a question I will post the answer here... maybe.

No comments: