Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Woot the hell?

For the past month or two Melanie has been telling me about all these websites she visits daily. Just a couple weeks ago we were looking to buy a new smaller video camera (wait for it... there's a point) so she wakes me up at 7 am to tell me how one of the websites she visits has a great deal on one. I get up and still half a sleep I wonder to the computer room and check out "the deal." I saw that is was a refurbished unit (I know she will not let me buy refurbished anything) and that was the end of that... or so I thought. Now we all know that I am a craigslist junkie and always lookin out for the deal, and thats were my new problem stems from. Although the camera was not that great of a deal, I got hooked on woot! It's a website where they have a deal on something, anything, and they also have limited numbers. Within a couple days I had purchased a gps navigation unit for $100, and can't help but check the deals everyday. One night it was so bad that I intentionally stayed up till midnight to see what the next deal was. Why stay up no one asks? Well there have been several mornings that I have got up and the deal sold out. Damn you woot.com! Now I have two places to keep a watch out for great deals.

No comments: